ads

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So much to tell...

Today is November 5th... dono why my blog system 'sot sot' adi, date tak ngam...
Just finish Maths finals...
The paper was quite tough, & tricky... have to read the question very carefully and understand thoroughly before answering... Like testing english also...

There is this question on finding the probability of husband and wife sitting together in a round table... Before the exam, my friend asked me about something similar to this, & i really hope that it won't come out.... But my wish did not came true... How i hope that i paid some attention on it.... haiz///

Put that aside, forever... haha, coz friday Chemistry paper, have to start studying soon....

On Monday, I fell sick... sorethroat and a bit fever....
I thought for quite some time be4 I drove to see the doctor in USJ2... coz scared that i can't 'tahan' til today's maths exam....
The doctor was reluctant to give me stronger antibiotics, coz i told him that i ate the antibiotics he gave me last month, but the germs seemed to developed resistance towards it... I recovered, but now the same sickness came back...
He told me that a young girl like me should not take any antibiotics at all, just have to drink more water & let the body's immune system fight....
I agree with him, i should not depend too much on medicines aka chemicals... But i just afraid that i can't do my exams... can't think properly...

Anyhow, he gave me a 'medium' antibiotic... Ask me to rest... (HOW CAN I REST? NEED TO STUDY FOR FINALS LAH)
I nodded & said thank you....
Went back home, i think about what the doctor said again... So, i decided not to take the antibiotics he gave me... I WANT MY BODY TO COMBAT AND WIN!!!
So I gargled my throat with salt water, ate fruits, suck hacks sweet, drank vitamin C, slept, drank chlorophyll, ..... do whatever i can to ease myself.... leaving the antibiotics aside....
I did that for 2 days...

This morning, need to drive to college for maths exam...
My throat is so terribly pain... 'BENGKAK', i mean my lymph nodes... can't speak...
Mum said :"take ur antibiotics... the germs is too 'stubborn'... u need to recover faster..."
So, I took.... I am losing, cannot stand it already...... Better take 'actions' be4 i faint during maths test......

Luckily i ate it, feeling much better now.... The antibiotics, looking small and pink, but really helpful... I wana know what is inside that tablet.... That is y i wana study pharmacy....

Talking about driving to college, this morning it rained...
Last time my cousin said that Malaysian ppl scare to drive fast during rain....Today I believe.... So many cars... so jam... so slow.....
Usually, i took bout 15 to 20 minutes to reach college (still got jam a bit)..... but today ONE HOUR!!!
I started my journey at 8am, reach college at 9am... swt... damn swt... luckily got enough petrol...

Reach college, aiyo, no parking.............
Now i understand why many ppl was so desperate to double park...
I also double park, but i parked behind Audrey's car.... (Luckily her car pink kenari, easy to recognise, the whole area only her car is pink...)
1st time double park, and i hope is the last time..........

Back to sore throat...
Thank you Jason for the strepsils.... Really appreciate it....
After knowing you for... 5 years?? This is the 1st time u 'belanja' me something... Always say 'bo lui'.... but this is ur turning point.... lol

I never tried honey & lemon... So lucky to taste it... & it really works for my throat... Thanks so much again..... ^v^

This friday(after chem), elaine from KK ask me wana go out for dinner in Shogun or not... with her room mates.... SHOGUN!!! I waited for my parents to bring me there until my neck also longer than long ruler already... Japanese buffet... mmmm, hungry liao... expensive though, but worth trying, like once in a life time thingi....

Anyhow, I have to make sure that my throat recovers 1st... Then can Eat All I Can!!! haha...

Ok, got to study chemistry now....

6 comments:

Violet said...

im going shogun tml! hohoho~

Anonymous said...

hey i came across ur blog... i am from monash jakarta, indonesia, i'll be in monash sunway next year... i can't help but wonder? do you think that the maths B exam a bit too difficult?

Violet said...

Oh, hi! your name is?
Erm, i think that the paper got standard... compared to topic tests, yup, its a bit harder...^v^

Callie Hor said...

haiz. our body is like this ger la. I lagi cham ar. last month eat antibiotic for eye infection and last 2 weeks eat antibiotic for ear infection.

antibioticssssss...

Anonymous said...

my name's awi... i think i may have fail the test but hopefully combined with the class tests (which i did good) i'll pass... where will you continue ur university?

Violet said...

most probably monash uni in sunway...