ads

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

old?new? or still...

Ok, somebody called me aunty...
Maybe becoz of my too-long-aunty hair fringe
I straight away went home to cut my hair...

Nice? Can see the difference??
I felt much better after that...
My new easier-to-control hairstyle....
Then i thought a lot about myself....
When i was a young girl, i was very scared of the crowd...
I don't like talking to other ppl...
I was so straight, means u ask me do this, i will do it, without thinking...
There was once, in a supermaket, i followed my mum to the toilet...
She asked me to wait at the 1st toilet room, wait for the ppl inside to come out...
Then my mum went to another door to wait...
The door my mum waited opened 1st...
and she went in...
I was still waiting... I was in an 'emergency'...
I don't know wat is the fella doing inside... super long...
The 2nd, 3rd door were opened, but i was so 'straight' that i 'loyally' waited for the 1st door, and let other ppl to enter the other doors....
My mum came out and sort of scolded me... "Y still waiting for this door?? change la!"
That was me...
Straight, Stupid, not flexible, timid, scared of strangers.....
Now, thinking about it, i am still a bit like tat....
Not really scared of strangers that much anymore, but still straight...
My brother always says that i am smart in studies only, in real life, i sux....
always care too much about the wrong things... like other ppl's opinions...
ppl say wat, i believe and follow...
Understand wat i mean??
But at least i am firm with a few of my own principles....
I am not smart in life, and i know it...
I have to prepare a daily plan beforehand and follow it strictly...
If not, i will waste my 24-hours doing useless stuff...
Now, i am learning to think fast, go with the flow, be flexible...
But i find it difficult...
Coz i end up screwing it...
Anyhow, i learnt a lot....
Last time, i always imagine things be4 it happened...
So, when it happened, i don't feel happy or anything...
Coz all r expected to happen...
Now, I don't expect anything.... Just try my best...
When smt bad happened, I view it as a test from God and overcome it in the right way...
On the contrary, when smt good is bestowed upon me, i really felt the happiness....


At least now, i know what i want and will strive to achieve smt positive....
Like how i know how to cut my own hair....
hahahahaha ^v^

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! So nice! Very neat, but you don't look like aunty lar. Did you pluck your eyebrows?

Violet said...

thx.
Who r u btw?
Starless.Promise...??
Yup, i did it myself oso...

Callie Hor said...

you don't look like aunty la. Don't feel like that la. be confident with yourself. True la, if things are to be planned. it would not be exciting anymore. it would be damn expected. Wgar's life without surprise=)

waterleo0731 said...

haha, u dungu.... haha... u look so smart... but yet so... n.. u sure u cut ur hair? y look longer 1?
so chun, u can cut long ur hair

ahwei said...

so chun wei~
u cut it until not bad

Violet said...

haha, thx...
GY, look longer meh?
coz i tie mah eveytime i see u...
and i din wear specs... it affects u know...
ahwei, coz after washing my hair... look fresh...
if i see u on sat, sure back to normal adi...
wahaha ^v^