ads

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long week...

Have been fasting for 13 days.... 6 more days to go.... then Naw Ruz!!! yeah!!!
It has been quite a challenge...
It's symbolic...
It cleanses my body and mind....
Fasting helps us to constantly remember God, our Creator....
1st day of uni life until now, i have not tried any food from the cafeteria...
Yesterday was a real challenge...
March babies' birthday party in my class...
They used class fund to buy a cake and celebrated for them....
Secret Recipe's chocolate cake....
Cake is my favourite!!!
I was asked to eat.... to break the fast....
Haha, luckily I was strong enough... steadfastness....
Sang birthday song, took photos, wished them Happy Birthday, and i went off to Maggie's room to collect my LabCoat... and say byebye to the cake....
Amanda came to Monash with Audrey....
Thought of going for a movie at Summit, or buy some books from Popular's Sales Clearance...
Nevermind lah...
So I went to accompany Amanda in library computer area while Audrey go for MUSO meeting...
Really love the internet speed there...
& i played pet society... heehee...
So many things to do....
yet time flies....
Why Mickey threw the clock out of the window??
--To see time flies....
I wouldn't do that...
coz i need more time!!!
got to go now....

No comments: