ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Need a change??

My 'last battle' for 1st sem is on this Friday.

After that should i change my i) email? ii) blog?

i)Many of my friends complained that i keep on sending them 'nonsense emails', selling some electronic stuff, & maybe it's virus.

What should i do??
I did not send those emails.
Am innocent.
But i don't know how to stop it.

Should i change my hotmail??
Then it will affect my facebook, ... etc accounts.
Then i have to announce to the 'world'.
It's quite 'mafan', but i'm afraid that those 'nonsense mails' will affect other people.
How?How?
Change or don't change?

ii) Should i change my blog??
I would like to try wordpress.
Is everyone tired of my blog (blogskin, wordings,...)??
Is it too pinkish??
Any suggestions??

4 comments:

ahwei said...

its not too pinkish but i am bored wif the colour....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to wordpress =)
But wordpress can be sluggish sometimes and the skins are limited.

But i think wordpress is quite classy despiote a bit troublesome to upload the pics.

Unknown said...

informing the world is something you have to do time to time anyway. In fact, that's kind of why you have these blogs, facebook, and other accounts. People really want to know what goes on in your life -- otherwise you wouldn't be getting so many visitors.

I suggest you stick to this blog, you can just change the themes and colours if people don't like them.

My personal opinion -> I really don't mind getting junk mails / virus from you as long as I am still able to easily contact you. I have anti-virus protection wert.

Whatever you do, please make sure you post an announcement so we know what to do / where to find you.

Violet said...

mmm, thx for the advices...
(who r u 'Starless.Promise'??)

so, i will stick to my email and blogspot (since it's easy to upload photos)

But change to wat colour?
mmm...
will see wat i can do... ^v^