ads

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Path Ahead~

I've just came back from Balakong...
I was there for 8 days 7 nights, and had studied Ruhi Book 7 - Walking Together on a Path of Service...
It was spiritually inspiring and i've learnt more about life...

Our Bk 7 group wrote a song... Chewahhhh..
Not really, only used the tune of an English song (1,2,3,4... i love u... smt like tat) and changed the lyrics to suit our theme...

The song was named I'LL TUTOR...

>>>What do we all mean by True Wealth,
It's not physical or earthly materials,
But there's a mirror,
in our heart,
that reflects God's True Wealth...

Chorus: There's only one work, to do, to help us, both me and u.... I'll Tutor...

>>>Love is always accompanied with fear,
that is why we're so afraid to loose the love,
from Our Creator...
Laws of God are like unto the ocean,
we are as the fishes that will die,
without the ocean,
So let us immerse, into the Words of God...
Chorus

>>>Knowledge, faith, hope and longing desire,
are not sufficient when we are tutoring,
coz we need effort,
but it's not easy,
and we will try our Best!
Chorus x2

We sang this song during performance night... and many people liked it!
But i just couldn't post it on Youtube, scared being sued for 'plagiarism' or 'copyrighted'... as the tunes are not original... haha

Yesterday, during the 3rd unit of the book, we have to try to write a poem...
Me write poetry??
haha, i can't remember when was the last time i wrote a poem...
secondary school?? during literature lessons??
However, i tried my best, and wrote a poem out in less than 5 minutes... what a miracle...

THE PATH AHEAD

It won't be dull
I whispered to myself
Gazing at the endless Path
with my mirror facing to the Sun

I'll walk on this Path
although it may be tough
It won't be hard
with Faith embedded in my tongue...


Nice??
It's kinda rhymed... somehow...
those who completed bk 7 will understand better...

Well, i won't be updating until 28th i guess...
I'll be going back to Balakong for a Mandarin Youth Camp til 27th...
O Lord, pls give me physical and spiritual strength to continue my 'journey'...
^v^

1 comment:

Sezgin Khoo Kay Win said...

I love the song..i hope 2 listen to u sing once again.coz that time is kinda blurry..so not so clear