ads

Friday, January 22, 2010

just too straight~

I'm evolving back from avatar to human~
Hopefully i will regain my 'nice' eyelid... and meet my friends... be4 CNY...
It's ugly and pain...
The pain was so terrible one day that i couldn't do anything consciously...
So i slept and lie down the whole day... Felt so useless...

Don't make a lady feel pain!
She'll do smt funny to get rid the pain~

Ya, i did smt which i wanted to do long time ago but didn't...
Which is to straighten my messy hair...
Thanks to aunty Chong, my neighbour who is a barber...

Since i couldn't do anything well, why don't just sit on the chair and let them straighten my hair??
I really couldn't stand my dry, long and messy hair...
But yet, I missed it so much now....

My current hair is just too straight!
Using my 2 small palms, i messed with it, shook my head hard, jump around,....
and my hair will be straight again in no time once i stop moving...

And it's 'kemek'... means too flat...
So my round forehead stands out... zzzzzzz

HAHAHAHAHA....
This was my brother's response~

I really miss my old messy hair...
So manageable albeit messy~

Well, nasi sudah menjadi bubur...
means we can't turn back the porridge into rice...
Wait til it grows back... ^v^


No comments: