Haiz... since i still got a few minutes before lecture starts, I'm going to respond to Yun Lu's tag....
(thx for tagging?? lol)
1. I'm super sleepy and tired now although i've slept for 9 hours til 7am this morning!
2. I like my strighten hair now coz it's so manageable~
3. I love cakes... but i think i ate quite a lot this whole week... too many bday cakes...
4. My right foot still hurts... Can't play badminton!
5. Can't exercise and sweat out... so gained weight adi...
6. Feels stress, although there's nothing to be stressed on... weird weird me...
7. Hopes to practice on her violin...
8. Wants to sing a song... with lyrics in my mind totally...
9. Anticipating... on many things... heehee (secret)
10. Am going to shut down, and walk up to Pharm Prac Room on the 6th floor!
(I've been using the stairs only for the pass week... no lifts please! ^v^)
- I'm supposed to tag 5 more people....
But no need la.... i'm so kind~~ hoohoo
No comments:
Post a Comment