3R means recycle, reuse and reduce...
Since when it says use recycleable items to make creative stuff??
Last time, I used to like making new things out of recycleable items such as old newspaper, cans, egg carts, bottles, straws... ...
Although they may not be usable, I felt artistic and inovative...
Sort of satisfied with this hobby that I thought I'm really doing something good for the earth...
But now I think that it's doing more harm tahn good to our mother EARTH!!!
Let's think together...
When children make those items, they only think that it's a fun activity...
They use glue, adhesive tapes, and other decorative items bought to 'beautify' their creation.
And, when these recycleable items are being cut off (especially newspaper, cut into smaller sizes), the remaining parts are being thrown int the rubbish bin...
In the end of the 'creative' session, we will find more rubbish in the bin than usual...
so, is it really green??
In the end, most of the items made are being thrown away, as they are not really usable or withstandable...
don't u guys think so??
or am i just thinking too much??
No comments:
Post a Comment