ads

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ethernet

Today's my 1st time using the internet in my room...

Ahhh... after such a long week...

The internet service here in Melbourne is very troublesome and so restrictive!
They have this data quota system for both upload and download, which means i can't go on Youtube for months... T.T
Once i exceed the quota, the speed will be extremely slow...
And the quota is divided into on peak and off-peak...

Malaysia's internet is unlimited! It's free to me...
But not in Melb... everything is about money... I love Malaysia...

Test and difficulties everyday...
But i'll endure and keep on going...

Result is out!!!
I think i did well, although my cGPA reduced...

So many things to share, yet so little 'data quota'...
Maybe i should go online in the state library and upload pictures there... It's unlimited and free though the speed will be slower i think...

I tried the Sundae cone in McD here, taste the same except for the biscuit cone... nothing special... Will try Hungry Jack's ice cream next time...

Adioz! ^v^

No comments: