ads

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cool

After nearly 3 months living in Melbourne, I realized that the people here like to use the words:"
ALRIGHT
COOL
AWESOME
NO WORRIES

They are just the same as 'Oklah, or Okloh' in Malaysia...

I've just came back from uni, and in the tram, I heard this girl answering her phone...
'Hey! How r u goin?'
...
'Alright, I'll meet u at the tram stop.'
...
'Alright, cool... alright, awesome...'
...
'Cool, no worries~ see ya!'

That's what I've heard from her...

Besides, whenever they see anybody (friends, customers,...), they will surely say 'HOW R U GOIN?' without thinking... It's their way of saying 'Hi' or 'How do u do' or 'How r u'...

Random thoughts:
'How r u goin??'
'Err, I'm goin by tram...'

^v^

2 comments:

靖沂 said...

haha, my AWESOME is in the list XDXD

Violet said...

kakaka...
nowadays, many Malaysians also love to use the word AWESOME, with some emphasis on it while saying it out...

it's a trend??
a contagious 'disease'?

^v^