ads

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Toowentee Wann

Many friends of mine are already twenty-one years of age, which made me thought that I'm also twenty one years old already.
Seriously.
No joke.
I really thought and felt that I'm 21 years old already....

Until I saw my primary school friend's (same age as me) facebook page.
He said:
"Now I'm officially 20 years old. Turning into the 20s group is.... bla bla..."

At first I thought:
"Wah, so 'thick skin'... 21 already say 21 la... why 20??"

Then I saw his friends wishing him Happy 20th Birthday.

That is when I realized that I'm the blur one.
I'm only 20!!!
How come I thought that I'm already 21??!?

Maybe study too much...
Too stress...
Can't think properly...
Mixed up everything...

HAHA...
I laughed at myself...
A Big Laugh...
^v^

4 comments:

ahwei said...

i always think that i am still 19 or 18 xD

Violet said...

better to think that u r young than like me...
no wonder i look so old...
kakaka ^v^

靖沂 said...

OMG!!!! the 20- group... stop reminding me abt that......

Violet said...

it's just a number...
after 10 yrs the '30-group' will appear... haha
By that time everyone will hope that they are in the 20-group...
^v^