When I came back from Melb, relatives passed me the photos to see...
I thought i was strong enough because no tears were to be found in my eyes in Melb after my dad's incident...
But, I kept the photo albums in the drawer, refused to look at them...
I'm afraid that I'll cry...
I'm afraid to accept the fact...
I'm afraid because I'm afraid...
人是非常憔悴的。
看起来坚强的我,并非如此坚强。
妈时常流泪。
但我觉得她很坚强。她为了我俩姐弟而坚持不懈。
虽然我不流泪,面常带笑容,其实我在逃避,不想想它,所以显得坚强。
I've been emo for these few days.
Due to hormone perhaps?
I like to keep myself busy.
Busy with working, chatting with friends, online, serving the community, go for meetings, etc etc...
But now, I've no idea why am i always busy...
I've nothing to keep myself busy with now.
I'm so empty.
I'm always busy coz i'm preventing my mind from relaxing and thinking of stuff...
Now, my brain is tired.
休息,是为了走更长远的路。
I've been preventing myself from going into fb etc, & just relax in the living room, watching movies with my aunt and uncle.
Doing nothing sometimes is the best thing to do.
I figured that my dad is not around, but his spirit is.
I've been learning roads/ways on how to get to Cheras, Ampang, etc... where my relatives stay.
I'm his eldest daughter, and of course I've inherited his good memory to remember the ways to various places... and i have to!
靠自己最好!
翻开许许多多的照片,我的心情是平静的。
冷血? 哈哈...
在收拾他的遗物时,我收了爸最喜欢穿的衣服和他的一条领带作为记念。
Just now just tutored ruhi book 2.
Great feeling.
Supposed to continue study ruhi book 8 after dinner, but it was postponed.
There's a wisdom for it.
So that i can rest.
Still emo, but better...
Waiting for American Idol now to make me laugh again...
^v^
2 comments:
那不是冷血。
而是,我们明白了,把手放开。
只要,他活在你心里,那就是活着!
我们也知道,他在那里,不是更好吗?
死亡,是快乐的带信着。
我,以你为傲。
1 of the reason i think its because we know where is he now.. haha.. stay strong^^
Post a Comment