ads

Friday, March 11, 2011

Give up

Don't worry, I'm not giving up on anything.
My magic eraser is still working, where it constantly removes the word 'give up' from my dictionary whenever I thought of giving up.

Can u read the words written on the green note paper?
I saw this in my uni library.
It says there "Please feel free to take *I gave up the subject"...

'Wow...' was my first expression, with a puzzled looking face.
Who is this person and what is he or she doing now?
Is he or she under depression?
It's only the second week of uni, and there are people who are really stressed out already.

The world's depression rate is elevating exponentially.
A person who looks perfectly normal, may suddenly commit suicide within the next few days.
By committing suicide, problems would not be solved, instead, more problems will arise and trouble our loved ones.

Whenever I encounter any problems and hope for help, I would repeat this prayer several times, and try my best to solve the problems.
"Is there any Remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are His servants, and all abide by His bidding!"

May everyone be strong and happy everyday~ ^v^

1 comment:

靖沂 said...

Woots, i feel like doing so [give up the sub XD] but sigh....
wat to do when you got a yet to improve subj and yet to improve tutor XD