ads

Friday, April 1, 2011

Unsuccessful

So many unsuccessful things in life~
In another term, it's known as failed~

Omg...
I failed to bake a cashew nut cake today.
Failed to buy the right butter.
The beating machine fell from the table mysteriously.
Wasted 5 eggs and sugar.
Start again.
Failed to estimate the amount of flour needed.
Forgot to put raising powder.
Hurt my right thumb...
The rack in the oven was placed too near to the heat source, so top part of the cake burned already.
Ate one mouth, stomach ache til now.

Omg, test is coming soon, and I can't study~!!
Now worse, palpitations + headache + stomach ache.
I'm going to vomit now...

Not a great day to bake cake.
Sad.
Case close.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u bake?? <3 =)
semangat violet!!! me too!!! semangat-ing my self! =D

Violet said...

haha, just learning how to bake recently~
i'll try again next time! ^v^

Ondre Ham Ming Ruey said...

well, at lease you dont have to worry about that anymore. HEhehEEE~~