ads

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Yeah~!
Practical exam in lab was tough today...
But it's finally over~!
3/4 of my Year 3 is over~!

You may wonder, where is the other 1/4??
Well, I'm taking summer research unit, starting next week.
I just met the lecturer and the PhD student in uni just now, don't know what are they discussing about most of the time, but I anticipate to learn something from this unit, and pass with flying colours~!

I feel busier after the exam~
Hmm... Committed to many things...
But i hope to have fun and learn something new each day too~!

Laser tag tmr~!
Yeah!
First time with classmates, it's in i-city~
Really anticipate to sweat and lose weight! ^v^

Oh ya, I've to pack to go Kuantan this Friday til Sunday~!
Am going with my team mates, as we're joining a Pharmacy Competition there, competing with many Year 4 students from other uni...
Should be difficult to win as we're only year 3 and year 2 students... (mana ada year 4 now?)
But miracles do happen~!
We'll see~~ hehe
Pray hard and hope for the best~ ^v^

2 comments:

Chocolynne said...

All the best in the Pharmacy competition Violet!!
Laser tag was really fun he! my limbs muscle so painful now...

Violet said...

Thx choon ling~!
Ya! My thigh very pain! Can't walk up or down the stairs properly... haha~
^v^