ads

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good luck Bro~

PMR starts tomorrow... He is preparing... last minute... stressing... in his room.... He is my Bro...(in blue)Last week, he invited his friends to my hse to have a prayer session for students who r going for exams...
Uncle TK is sharing some tips on how to do well... (Everybody has different capacity, don't compare with others, compare with urselves... Just have to try ur best, do ur best... You Can Do It~)
They enjoyed themselves while listening to tips & jokes from uncle... They r our future leaders...
Most of them r taking PMR tml... only 2 r waiting for SPM... We prayed for their health and everything..... Wish them all d best...
And this is My Bro... Will he do well?? I guess so... Mum always says tat he is smarter than me, but lazier and more playful...... Boys mah.... Anyway, I just wana wish him GOOD LUCK!!! ^V^

I have to wish my self oso.... Finals is just around d corner....

No comments: