ads

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Use words carefully...

I am a thinker, not a talker.... Means tat i sometimes don't know how to express myself.... I am not a good speaker and i really admit it..... I may hurt somebody after saying something but i may not realise...

Just leave the emo part for a while.... Let's read the jokes below which proved my point....

Relex Singh was travelling in a crowded bus.>>
He was carrying the passport size photograph of his son for college admission.>>
Accidentally, the photograph drop down from his pocket.
He started searching for it frantically & found it on the floor below the ends of a woman's saree.>>
He asked her, "Can you lift your saree? I wanna take photograph"....>>>
THE REST IS HISTORY>>>

He was beaten so badly that he had to be admitted to hospital.>>
He was suprised to see Jaswan Singh on the next bed to him in a worse condition.>>
Jaswan explained what happened to him.>>
He had gone to a remote village to work. He finished late & missed the last bus.>>
He couldn't find any hotel nearby.>>
So he approached a nearby house & asked the Owner whether he can stay there for a night.>>
The Owner replied "I have 2 grown up daughters.
Sorry, you can't stay here".>>

Then he approached the next house & asked the Owner whether he can stay there for a night.>> The Owner replied "I have 3 grown up daughters. Sorry u can't stay here".>>

He went to the next house & asked "Do you have grown up daughters", the Owner asked "Why?"...
Jaswan replied>> "I wanted to stay for a night".>>>
THE REST IS HISTORY>>>

The moral of the story is :>>
WORDS GET YOU INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU DONT USE IT CORRECTLY.

No comments: