How nice if I could blend & diffuse into the ocean and swim happily like a thoughtless fish.
Or rather swim 'happily'...
Coz the fishes also have worries, such as always afraid of predators & trying to hide from them... right?!?
After a tired but fun day at Dream World, Gold Coast, I still woke up at 5am in the morning just to view the sunrise by the beach...
Unfortunately, the sunrise was too early!
I was waken up by Cindy, who was also shocked that the sun rose already...
We missed the sunrise...
Haiz...
Too late, but better late than never!!!
Since we are awake, we decided to go to the beach to enjoy the morning breeze...
Surprisingly, there were some Malaysians already taking photos with their DSLRs and chattering away at the beach!
There were also some caucasians (older couples especially) jogging slowly along the beach...
Nonetheless, there were some muscular guys holding their surf boards ready to surf the beach~~~
It was rather cloudy, so we could not see the sun...
but, the sea breeze was so refreshing and rejuvenating...
Walking like a tortoise (i meant the speed) and look into the wide ocean took away all my stress & worries...
"No worries!"
I always hear this phrase in Melbbie, and it makes people feels great!
I start to miss the culture there, and am trying to introduce it to my fellow Malaysians...
"How r u goin" "Awesome!" "Cool" "No worries!" ... ...
Dear ocean, just take away all my worries, not my new pair of flipflops from Aus! ^v^
3 comments:
i agree with ah wei!! really dun look like u from the back...
i agree with ah wei!! really dun look like u from the back...
haha... meaning i'm prettier from the back or in front? lol... ^v^
it's really me in the pic la...
Post a Comment