ads

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great Day

Very randomly, I went to watch a movie alone yesterday after meeting in uni.
It's called 天天好天 aka Great Day.
I've heard good things about this movie, so I went to watch it, and to relax myself since it's my day off from work!

It is a great movie.
Local production... hmmm... Bravo!!!

It's funny, very Malaysian feel, and touches the reality a lot that made me cried.
My tears just roll down my cheek as I couldn't control myself.
And I could hear people crying around me.

孝顺,要即时,不然将来后悔也来不及了。
^v^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only that.

We always thought that there's chance, there's time, but we never know when will that place, that person, that atmosphere, that feeling will be gone.

We are so used to say, next time, we will look for time, but we only say it, we did not really do it.

Well, looks like there's hope for me. From the place where I am from, and the place I belongs to.