ads

Thursday, January 20, 2011

'see-and-why?'

Read the title as quick as possible.
Got it??
It's actually "CNY"... haha ^v^

No CNY celebration for my family this year... haiz...
But, deep in my heart, I've got more 'CNY feeling' than previous years... Don't know why...
And the feeling is not mere anticipation to get many many AngPaos, or eat those CNY biscuits, or meet relatives, or wear new clothes...
Maybe it is because that I appreciate my family members more now...
Maybe it is because of the CNY songs played over and over again in Guardian where I work...
Maybe it is because I have realized the true meaning of CNY...

No new clothes for me this year...
Not going to eat (a lot of) those CNY biscuits or oranges this year... (fattening mah...)
Not going to get any AngPaos this year...

But, I'm going to visit all my relatives...
Yes, even if I'm alone...

This year, I hope to not serve the internet during CNY... instead, I'll chat more with my family and relatives, or play games with them (not gamble of course), or cook something for them... ...
So many other things to do which can improve our relationships and understand each other better, rather than online and do things alone...
Hope that other youngsters outside will understand the indepth reason of CNY and step back courageously when they are attracted to the internet unconsciously...
Many of us tend to spend more time online after travelling back home... So, why go home?
Stay back at hostel or overseas if want to online gao gao... and nobody will disturb you...

Explore your family and relatives...
like a detective...
you might hear many funny and memorable stories from them...
and have the best CNY ever...

If you can't go home, then online and skype with family is a must! ^v^


4 comments:

Ondre Ham Ming Ruey said...

人,总得失去些什么,才会懂得珍惜些什么。。。

有了牺牲,才有得到。。。

痛是避免不了的,因为那时长大的主要因素。

知道什么该做,什么不该做,不是很好吗? 替你感到高兴呢。 =)

你不胖啊,我觉得刚刚好,那样很好啊!

Violet said...

赞同!
除了最后那句。。。哈哈!

知道什么该做后,还必须身体力行,才有意思嘛~ 对不?

^v^

Ondre Ham Ming Ruey said...

我真的觉得你不胖!
真的真的!!

对,你的LEVEL好高~

Sezgin Khoo Kay Win said...

I bet this year will be a wonderful new year for all of us. Year after a year will be exciting. Because we are growing and time is short. It is better we start to spend some quality time with our loved ones who are still with us. Visit relatives and friends as it is the only time where everybody is together. Happy See-and-Why in advance ^^